QUO VADIS?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
QUO VADIS?

A FORUM FOR ALL THINGS CHRISTIAN AND PROPHETIC

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Land of Israel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QUO VADIS?

The Land of Israel Empty
PostSubject: The Land of Israel   The Land of Israel Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:15 pm

Quote :
For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land .

This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. Ezekiel 36:24, 37:21

1948 was the year this prophecy was fulfilled. Israel became a nation with her own land again. This was a clear sign to all who were watching for signs of the end-times that we had entered into these times. Isaiah 11:11-12, Ezekiel 36:8-12 and Amos 9:14-15 also clearly foretold this.

This has signalled a war between the intents of God as prophecied in His Word and demon forces set upon destroying these prophecies. Israel has fought six major wars in the last 62 years, each of them an attempt to erase the Jewish Homeland from the face of the Earth. It is a continual struggle for this little nation - small but highly prized of God - to protect herself from the nations who want to destroy her. This will escalate into the battle to end all battles as described in Ezekiel in chapters 38-39.

Israel in under constant attack to both diminish her size and influence on the world stage. The greatest struggle is centred on Jerusalem, her capital city.
Back to top Go down
Kim

The Land of Israel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land of Israel   The Land of Israel Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Since one day after becoming a nation they have had to fight to exist. The Arab Islamic world wants to wipe them out. They won't do it. Ever. They are the Apple of God's Eye. I am pro-Israel.
Back to top Go down

The Land of Israel
Page 1 of 1