QUO VADIS?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
QUO VADIS?

A FORUM FOR ALL THINGS CHRISTIAN AND PROPHETIC

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrayah

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened Empty
PostSubject: Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened   Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:06 pm

28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

I love how Jesus invites us to go to Him for rest and comfort when we feel like life is getting too much for us or when we are going through something that causes hurt or pain. He promises rest for our souls when we learn from His ways.
This piece of scripture really carries me through some of those hard times!

I love you
Arrayah
Back to top Go down
QUO VADIS?

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened   Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:53 pm

You are so right! Very Happy

Life can really throw us curve balls. No practice sessions... this is it. And I have noticed it hits me hardest when and where I am least prepared. But the wonderful thing when I call on Him is how He teaches and guides all through until we learn to trust Him no matter what comes. That trust is real rest. Like a child that can just breathe a sigh of relief.... Daddy's here. Being in covenant with Almighty God is an awesome thing. We don't have much to give but He takes it and turns it around every time..... growing and re-positioning us until we overcome... and loving us all the way through!
Back to top Go down

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QUO VADIS? :: QUOTATIONS :: Jesus-
Jump to: